Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Nate's Poem


My 11 year old nephew wrote this poem the other day and I think it deserves recognition on the world wide web. I wont steal any more of your spotlight Nathan.

“I AM”
By: Nate

I am a Canadian boy who likes to jump
I wonder if the world will ever die
I hear rushing water in the wind
I see me in my old home
I want people to stop solving their problems with war
I am a Canadian boy who likes to jump

I pretend I am a Knight
I feel Smurfs should be red
I touch a frog when I jump
I worry everyone will go to the underworld
I cry when a pet dies
I am Canadian boy who likes to jump

I understand the Stars
I say Diamonds are purity
I dream I WILL change the world
I try to do my best
I hope I will be rich
I am a Canadian boy who likes to jump

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?